Iron Stamped Soft Enamel
The Iron Stamped process is identical to the Die Struck process, but uses Iron as the base metal. The use of Iron lowers the cost of the finished product, making these pins cost effective and ideal for larger orders. Iron Stamped pins are made by creating a custom die that is cut and stamped into an Iron metal base. The recessed areas are hand painted with soft enamel colors. The pins are then kiln-fired to dry & seal the soft enamel paint. The soft enamel remains slightly recessed from the metal outlining of the design, producing a lovely relief appearance that you can both see and feel. An epoxy coating can be added to create a smooth, shiny finish.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors, military clutch & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z); requires an order
- Epoxy Dome: $0.10 (Q)
- No Charge for PMS color matching
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!