Challenge Coins got their start with members of the U.S. Military during WWI. These popular keepsakes soon became a tradition within the military. Still used today, by every branch of the military, the honored tradition of Challenge Coins & Medallions has now expanded to professional organizations, civic groups, fraternal orders, corporations, law enforcement agencies and more. Each group recognizes that these custom-made collectible pieces are a wonderful means to reward, recognize and re-enforce member identification. Our Challenge Coins & Medallions are 1/8” thick solid Brass.
The design is Die Struck onto the Brass blank, plated in the finish of your choice & the coordinating enamel colors are applied by hand. Challenge Coins have a two sided die struck design. Medallions are die struck on one side, while the back is left as either a polished or textured surface. Each coin & medallion is custom made to your specifications. LindenLine has a long history of creating custom Challenge Coins & Medallions for the U.S. Military, U.S. Secret Service, law enforcement agencies, fire & rescue departments and others. Our design team will work with you to custom design a Challenge Coin or Medallion that is not only attractive, but is sure to be a treasured memento for years to come.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
See below for more images
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $180.00 (Z); requires an order
- No Charge for PMS color matching
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black Metal Die and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- Additional Options:
Diamond Cut Border $0.40 (z); Rope Cut Border $0.40 (z); Epoxy Coating $0.35 (z);
Sequential Numbering $0.50 (z); Two Tone Metal $0.60 (z); Cut Outs $0.60 (z) per cut out area;
Plastic Envelope $0.50 (z); Velvet Pouch $0.50 (z); Acrylic Coin Case $1.25 (z);
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 250 or more pieces!