Semi Cloisonne Hard Enamel
Semi-Cloisonné, also known as Epola, provides you with the same high quality, hard enamel finish as Cloisonné, but takes advantage of synthetic glass powders that allow for PMS color matching. A Brass metal plate is die struck to your custom design. The recessed areas are then filled by hand with colored synthetic glass powder.
Each pin is baked at high temperatures to harden the enamel and creating a level surface between the enamel & the metal outlining. This process reveals small details beautifully and gives a glassy smooth finish to each piece. It is an effective & useful alternative to the genuine Cloisonné process.
Please contact LindenLine with any questions.
We are happy to help you through the design & ordering process!
- Standard Production: 20 working days after artwork approval
- Price includes: Up to four colors, military clutch & individual poly bags
- Additional Colors Available: please call for quote
- Pre-production Sample: $75.00 (Z); requires an order
- No Charge for PMS color matching
- Smaller quantities available: Please call for a quote
- Plating Options: Gold, Silver, Copper, Black, and Antique Gold, Silver or Copper
- No Tooling Charge on orders of 100 or more pieces!